How Geothermal Systems Work
Alternative InsightView All
Federal Tax Credit Update
On January 1, 2013 the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 was extended, which continues tax credits for energy efficiency upgrades to existing homes, including purchases of heating, cooling and water heating equipment made in 2012 and 2013.
Blue Valley Energy can repair, service, or install any aspect of your home or business' heating and cooling systems. We specialize in geothermal heating and cooling system installation and maintenance, but offer full service furnace, air conditioning, boilers, and air handling system installation and maintenance.
Blue Valley Energy has been in business for over 30 years and has well over 100 years of combined experience serving Longmont and the Colorado Front Range area.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 24 Hour Service, Evening, Weekends & Holidays
- Same day service
Servicing of all brands, makes and models of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, air handling systems, and more:
- Geo Thermal System Installation & Repair
- Furnace Installation & Repair
- Air Conditioning System Installation & Repair
- HVAC Inspections & Tune Ups
- Hydronics System Installation & Repair
- Swamp / Evaporative Cooler Installation & Repair
- Boilers for Residential and Commercial
- Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Humidifier Installation and Maintenance
- Air Duct Planning & Installation
- Natural Gas Line Piping & Repair
- Mechanical Pumps and Control Systems